Community Consulting and Support Services
The Open Door Centre is our community hub and serves as our church office and community wellbeing centre. The centre is used by a variety of Community and Health Service providers whom we see as Community Partners helping to offer a range of helpful services.
Services currently being offered from the Open Door Centre include nursing support, counselling and community care.
Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm
OFFICE MANAGER, GOOLWA UNITING CHURCH – OPEN DOOR
Classification Clerks Private Sector Award
Type of Appointment Permanent part time – 20 hours per week
Application close date: Monday 29th April 2019 at 4:00pm.
Summary of Position:
The Open Door is a ministry of Goolwa Uniting Church that connects the local community to a range of supports and services that promote health and well-being.
The Office Manager is primarily responsible for the management and co-ordination of the Open Door Partners, other Community/Health Service Providers and Groups; management of Volunteers in the Open Door and associated office administration tasks that support the efficient operation of the church office. The Office Manager will also provide administrative and PA support to the Lead Pastor.
The successful applicant will be a mature Christian with excellent communication skills and the proven ability to undertake wide-ranging administration and leadership responsibilities.
Please contact the Secretary of Goolwa Uniting Church Council for a full Job Description –
Completed applications addressing the job description along with the names and contact details of two referees to be returned by 29th April 2019.
The Open Door Centre has rooms of varying sizes for hire suitable for a variety of purposes.
Please refer to our pricing tables below for more information.
- Consulting Room
- Our consulting rooms contain a desk and a small sofa suitable for meeting with up to 4 people at a time.
- Hourly rates $15.00/hour
- Full Day $60.00
- Conference Room
- Our conference room is suitable for larger meetings or gatherings and can cater for up to 30 people. Tea and coffee making facilities are also available.
- AV facilities available
- White Board
- Flexible floor space
- Access to WiFi included
- Activity Centre
- The Activity Centre is a large flexible space suitable for large meetings/gatherings. A full kitchen is also available (additional charges apply)
- +$60 for full use of kitchen facilities
- AV facilities available
- Church Building
- Our 150 year old church building is perfect for weddings and funerals and can seat up to 150 people.
- +$60 for sound system operator
- +$60 for data projector operator
- +$60 for keyboard/organist
- Additional charges may apply for church setup